Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I still lack motivation...

1. First name: Well, I was almost named Victoria

2. Were you named after anyone? Technically, one of my names is a deliberate re-spelling of a family name.

3. Do you wish on stars? Once in a while.

4. When did you last cry? Yesterday. It sucks to worry about money.

5. Do you like your handwriting? When I try and make it neat its ok, when I don't-- it looks more like I sneezed the ink onto the paper.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Leftover turkey off the bird.

7. What is your birth date? Somewhere in 1981

8. What is your most embarrassing CD? :-/ Sweet Kisses by Jessica Simpson

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with yourself? I don't know. Probably.

10. Are you a daredevil? Not really. I don't trust parachutes enough to jump out of a plane, and I would never tie a giant rubber band to myself and dive off a bridge. I don't like driving too fast, either. Shit, I'm boring.

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Once, a long time ago. It almost destroyed a friendship, so I swore I'd never do it again.

12. Do looks matter? Not so much, but some.

13. How do you release anger? Punch pillows and vent to my friends.

14. Where is your second home? What kind of rich bitch do you think I am?

15. Do you trust others too easily? Rarely.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Talking Alf doll.

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Gym class. I get the importance of exercise, but why the fuck did they make us beat each other with floor hockey sticks and force me to pretend to be sick to get out of volleyball? ;)

18. Do you have a journal? I'm not writing this on the wall in lipstick *g*

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nah. Why would I do that?

20. Favorite movie(s)? Of all time? umm... LOTR, Dead Poet's Society, The Evil Dead, Napoleon Dynamite, The Cutting Edge, and Super Troopers...among lots of others.

21. What are your (acceptable) nicknames? Mostly every calls me Dee, there's some other ones, but for the sake of making sure they never come to light again...I'm keeping my yap shut.

22. Would you bungee jump? I already covered that. I'm pretty sure hearing the cord snap would be the last thing I heard before I started screaming and having a massive coronary on the way down.

23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope. April-October I'm in sandals.

24. Do you think that you are strong? After months of working at a place where I'm on my feet for 8 hours at a time, and doing heavy lifting, I think I am. Doesn't mean I don't collapse like a wet paper doll when I get home, though.

25. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Magic Brownie... Ben and Jerry, thank you.

26. What size of shoe do you wear? 9

27. What are your favorite colors? black, pink, purple, blue

28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm too tough on myself.

29. Who do you miss most? My close friends.

30. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? I try to never send these out.

31. What color pants are you wearing? My favorite pair of pink argyle pants.

32. What are you listening to right now? Bones

33. What was the last thing you ate? I made dinner earlier, so now I'm eating leftover ham and potatoes.

35. What is the weather like right now? Gray. It rained for the last 3 days. And then it snowed. And rained some more. Can't summer be here already?

36. Last person you talked to on the phone? My dad

37. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Where their eyes go.

38. Any cool skills? I rule all in baking brownies and getting gutter balls when I bowl.

40. Favorite Drink? Peach Snapple/ coffee.

41. Favorite sport? Baseball

42. Hair Color? Dark red

43. Eye Color? Hazel

44. Do you wear contacts? Nope.

45. Favorite Food? Mac n cheese or strawberries

46. Last Movie You Watched? 300, and I can't wait to buy it.

47. Favorite Day of the Year? Any day I'm on a legit vacation.

48. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Creepy movies with decent endings.

49. Winter or Summer? Summer I don't like being overheated...but I hate snow.

50. Hugs or kisses? Both. I'm greedy.

51. What is Your Favorite Dessert? Brownies with raspberries.

52. Who is most likely to respond? Anonymous Internet Person

53. Who is least likely to respond? Santa Claus, but I have hopes of Bigfoot having a decent wireless connection in the wilderness.

54. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation? Jamaica. I want a big, sandy beach, cold drinks and eye candy.

55. What Books are you reading? Dreamcatchers by Stephen King, Letting Go by Pamela Morsi

56. What's on your mouse pad? Roadrunner

57. What did you Watch Last Night on TV? NCIS

58. Favorite Smells? Peaches or a nice cologne

59. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Stones.

60. What's the furthest you've been away from home? St. Maarten

No comments: